I feel like the Chip dippin’ and Margarita sippin’ shirt. No one seems to know what they truly want, and if they do know what they want.. they don’t say it out loud. Maybe its because they’re afraid that they’ll be judged, or maybe its because they feel like they’re partner cant give it to them for whatever reason.. whether its more sex or emotional support. There is also the 80/20 theory, which proposes that a person will get 80% of their needs in a relationship, while the other 20% could be found elsewhere. I don’t know if this applies to everyone though.
Chip dippin’ and Margarita sippin’ shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Best Chip dippin’ and Margarita sippin’ shirt
People seem to be so worried about the Chip dippin’ and Margarita sippin’ shirt. Don’t get me wrong, I do not see anything wrong with missing your ex.. especially if you two had an amazing relationship that just had to go south for whatever reason. But if you’re constantly thinking about them while you’re with your new bf/gf, you shouldn’t even be going out with them. What you should be doing is finding time for yourself so you can figure out your feelings, so that way no one gets hurt.